Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One More Day Left After Today....

Tomorrow is my last day of "vacation." I've been out of the office since March 16th on FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) but I return this Thursday. I'm dreading it. I found out recently that no one in my office has been checking my e-mails like they were supposed to. Ugh. Luckily I'll have Fridays off. Sophie continues to do well at daycare, so that is one less worry.

Today was another busy day. I got my hair highlighted for two hours and then came home and started cleaning out the basement. Why do Kylie and Sophie have so many *&^%@ clothes?! They have more clothes than Steve and I combined. I spent hours sorting them into Rubbermaid bins by sizes. I wanted to spend time outside but it is unbearably humid.

This afternoon I cooked some bacon for our BLT sandwiches. When Kylie walked in the door from school, she sniffed and said, "PU, what's that smell? I don't like it!" So, she is getting a frozen dinner of chicken nuggets, mac & cheese and corn.

Here are some photos of Sophie taken last Friday. She loves balls, especially her Dora The Explorer ball. She even says "ball when she sees one.


1 comment:

Nai-Nai said...

What is it about big Corporations that they just don't "think". My work audix message still says "Hello this is Reni Fruits, it's April 18th and as of noon I will be officially retired. Please contact Cherye Fuller at x3850". Pretty funny since Cherye retired June 7th and customer's are still leaving messages on my old phone. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hope your day goes by fast. I'm glad you have the next day off as well as the weekend to wind down. Enjoy your company this weekend. Tell Mike & Pat I said hello.