When I started this blog I had to come up with a name. Nothing sounded right, so I hastily typed in "Luckiest Mama."
Five months later, I do consider myself the luckiest mama. Well, maybe not lucky. Maybe "blessed" is a better word.
Having Kylie and Sophie has been a blessing. Steve and I loved our time with Kylie before we adopted Sophie, but with Sophie we feel our family is complete. I just love watching Kylie and Sophie interact with each other, especially when they think I'm not looking. Kylie is the protective big sister who loves her little sis but is still prone to the occasional jealous streak. And you should see how Sophie's entire face lights up as soon as she sees Kylie. I never knew having two could be so much fun.
Five months later, I do consider myself the luckiest mama. Well, maybe not lucky. Maybe "blessed" is a better word.
Having Kylie and Sophie has been a blessing. Steve and I loved our time with Kylie before we adopted Sophie, but with Sophie we feel our family is complete. I just love watching Kylie and Sophie interact with each other, especially when they think I'm not looking. Kylie is the protective big sister who loves her little sis but is still prone to the occasional jealous streak. And you should see how Sophie's entire face lights up as soon as she sees Kylie. I never knew having two could be so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment