For the past few weeks Kylie has been obsessed with farting. Surely she must have learned this from the boys in her preschool class. The other day she ran up to Steve, farted on him and said, "Smell that, Daddy!" Daddy was not amused.
Then today, while we were attending a new church, during the quiet part of the service when we were praying, Kylie farted and then said loudly (and proudly), "Hey Mama, I farted really loud!" I'm not sure if we'll be attending that church again, I was so embarassed.
We're hoping Kylie quickly outgrows this flatulence infatuation. In the meantime, I found this in today's Sunday newspaper (coupon section). Nai Nai, if you are contemplating getting this for Kylie.....don't!!!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Kylie's Newest Hobby
Posted by
E R I C A
at
1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How funny! What Kylie really needs is a whoopee cushion. You may not remember, but you had one as a child and loved playing tricks on people. That's probably where Kylie gets her "farting" fascination from.
Post a Comment