Saturday, March 24, 2007

More Photos From Yesterday & Updates











1st photo: The type of sampan (fishing) boat that we rode.
2nd photo: The owner of the boat and his dog.
3rd photo: Steve & Erica at Victory Peak.
4th photo: Jewelry makers.
Today we leave Hong Kong to fly to Changsha, the capital city of Hunan where Sophie resides. Tomorrow morning we leave the hotel at 9 and meet Sophie at 11 a.m. Steve and I are both ready to leave Hong Kong. Steve got sick this morning after eating scrambled eggs. I warned him to avoid eggs and meat but he didn't listen. I, on the other hand, who ate only bread and fruit, feel fine.
It's so humid and sticky here. I can't wait to get to Changsha and unpack.

2 comments:

Nai-Nai said...

Kylie and I went to Happy Garden for dinner on Sunday. She chowed down on egg drop soup, noodles, yellow rice, General Tso chicken, a sprig of broccoli and a few pieces of onion. She also took one of my onion rings off my plate. Dessert was strawberry ice cream That little girl can eat! Angus was there and they had fun playing together (good thing the restaurant was almost empty). We are having a busy and wonderful time, but she misses you. There is no substitute for her mama and daddy. Kylie is so excited about her "baba Sophie", she talks about her a lot.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Steve is sick again. For both of my trips to China, I ate some yogurt every morning and never got sick, not even an upset stomach and I ate just about every type of food. I've heard other people say this helps too.