We bought a new digital camcorder last week for our trip. Tonight I took it out of the box to charge the battery and try it out. Well, the ac adapter is missing. This camera was the last one they had in all their local stores. Ugh! Why does this kind of stuff always happen? I'm on the phone as I'm typing this. I've been on hold for over 10 minutes.
On a positive note, our consulate appointment is confirmed and we leave March 22nd! And, we fly to Hong Kong from Chicago, as opposed to our last time when we had to fly to San Fran. In San Fran we had a seven hour layover. This time we only have two hours. Yeah!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Uh oh.....
Posted by
E R I C A
at
6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment