Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sisters





Kylie is such a good big sister. Every morning she comes to me and asks where Sophie is. When I wake Sophie up, Kylie is right there with a clean diaper and wipes. She wants to spend all her time with Sophie.
Today I took Kylie to her first movie "Meet The Robinsons" (which by the way was NOT a good movie and is definately not for young children). Halfway through the movie Kylie said, "Mama, I want to go home and see Sophie." So, we left the movie and went home to see Sophie. Kylie helped me give her a bath and afterwards we put Kylie's old ducky robe on Sophie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww!! That is too sweet. They are adorable together!

BTW, Sophie has the most big and beautiful eyes! She is so cute!

Nai-Nai said...

You truly are the "luckiest mama"