Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wednesday

Doing her daily "tummy time".....



My 1st haircut since January! (desperately needed!)


Halfway through the week. This week is dragging on. Frequently I lose track of what day it is. I am ready to go back to work! As much as I love Sophie, it gets monotonous. Wake up, feed, tummy time, nap, wake up, feed, play, more tummy time plus multiple diaper changes.

Today Sophie came very close to rolling over, which is a major step. When we got her in China she could barely sit up and couldn't roll over. Now she sits up great, wants to stand and is starting to learn how to roll over. She also did great with a sippy cup today and had fun trying to feed herself with a spoon (but VERY messy!).

Tonight all of us were sitting in the living room and I heard Kylie say, "Daddy, I tickle your peanuts." I look over and she's tickling his crotch! I asked Kylie where she learned that and she said, "Mrs. Lorrie" (her preschool teacher). She cracks me up!

No comments: