Friday, October 12, 2007

"Coldy" outside!

Today Kylie told me, "Mama, it's coldy out." I think "coldy" is a combination of cold and windy.
I bundled the girls up in their winter coats and we took a short walk and then played outside. Sophie was bundled up like an eskimo and she didn't know what to make of it. While they amused themselves outside I wound up the garden hose, pulled dead plants from the flower bed, weeded and swept the patio.

While Sophie napped and Kylie watched Dora The Explorer, I cleaned the kitchen and started on the basement. Our basement is full of "stuff." I have a ton of stuff for next summer's yard sale. I began organizing them in totes and put them on one side of the basement. I also got out winter clothes for Kylie and Sophie which were being stored in the basement. I sorted through the toys in our living room and put the unused ones back in the basement for the yard sale. It's amazing how much stuff accumulates over time.

Right now I'm doing laundry. Kylie crashed in front of the tv since she didn't nap earlier. Sophie's amusing herself with a toy.

Tomorrow morning Kylie starts indoor soccer. Please keep your fingers crossed that it goes better than her dance class earlier this week!

Kylie took her coat off despite it being "coldy" outside


Poor Soph, I don't think she liked being out in the cold.







Kylie mowing the grass in 55 degree weather.






The girls in their winter coats









Kylie took this photo of Sophie and me


Kylie goofing off


This photo of Sophie was taken when she was straddling me. Look at all those teeth!


Kissable lips!


Kylie being a goof again.


Can't seem to get Soph to stop moving!

1 comment:

Nai-Nai said...

Love the teeth on Soph. She's got a mouthful. Remember how worried I was about Kylie's lack of teeth at that age.

Sorry to hear how cold it is all of a sudden. Weather in Albuquerque has been sunny and warm enough for shorts during the day but it gets chilly in the evening.

Good luck with soccer and hope Kylie likes it more than her mama did at that age.