Today Mommy and I played with the toy kitchen....I stirred up some pretend juice....
Oh there is so much cuteness!!! What a little beauty!!!!!!
So cute. Love the green dress on her.Beverly
OHHH, Sophie is just a living Doll--and her dress is just gorgeous---Did you make it?Julieann
I just found your blog today and have enjoyed seeing your beautiful children!!Have a blessed day!
Hi Julieann,Unfortunately I can't take credit for making the dress. I'm horribly untalented at sewing, lol!We bought the dress in Jamaica back in 2004 when we were waiting to adopt our first daughter Kylie.I'm thrilled that it fits Sophie now. I think the green color looks good against her skin color.Thanks for looking at my blog!Erica
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh there is so much cuteness!!! What a little beauty!!!!!!
So cute. Love the green dress on her.
Beverly
OHHH, Sophie is just a living Doll--and her dress is just gorgeous---Did you make it?
Julieann
I just found your blog today and have enjoyed seeing your beautiful children!!
Have a blessed day!
Hi Julieann,
Unfortunately I can't take credit for making the dress. I'm horribly untalented at sewing, lol!
We bought the dress in Jamaica back in 2004 when we were waiting to adopt our first daughter Kylie.
I'm thrilled that it fits Sophie now. I think the green color looks good against her skin color.
Thanks for looking at my blog!
Erica
Post a Comment