I didn't have a chance to take photos today, but nothing exciting happened anyway...
Have you ever had one of those days where your kids practically push you over the edge? That's the kind of day I had. For some reason both girls were accident-prone and kept getting hurt. Sophie bumped her head a few times and scraped her elbow. Kylie hit her head on various tables too many times to count today. She even has two lumps on her head. Not sure why today was so "special". Maybe it's a full moon out? And both have had hissy-fits all day long, even after they had their nap.
Steve got home from work around 6. I had dinner ready for him and after he finished I had to escape. I left him with Kylie & Sophie while I took a long walk around our neighborhood. According to the pedometer I walked almost 7,000 steps. I could have walked more, but it got dark.
I hope tomorrow the girls act better, or it will be a LONG weekend.
Friday, October 19, 2007
TGIF
Posted by
E R I C A
at
8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment