Friday, August 31, 2007

Getting Organized

Today I couldn't stand it anymore. My pantry drives me nuts. It's so narrow (17 inches across) and not very deep. Keeping food organized has always been a problem with this pantry.

I went to Organized Living and bought some organizers. I was pretty limited since most of the items they sell are for wider pantries, but I did get some things and spent a few hours installing them and cleaning the pantry from top to bottom. Here's some photos...

Before


After



1 comment:

Nai-Nai said...

Congratulations, you have inherited my organizational gene. You can no longer laugh at my alphabatized spice containers. I cleaned out my "junk" drawer the other day and came across 29 pens of various sizes and colors, 4 mechanical pencils and 3 pencil sharpeners (MDH is a pack rat)- no wonder I was always searching for the scotch tape and calculator. We are now down to 4 pens!

My next mission is to clean out MDH's closet in hopes of elimating shoes and clothes he no longer wears (he still owns the first pair of slippers that I'm pretty certain LL Bean ever sold).