I'm sorry I don't have any photos to post.
It's been a busy week. I've started back on my exercise program. My company has a fitness center in the basement for its employees. They have treadmills, elliptical, bikes, full nautilus, plus kickboxing, cardio and yoga classes. And it's only $25 a year! I've put on a few pounds since the 10 I lost while in China, so I'm back to working out during my lunch hour. By the time I get home with the girls, get dinner started and do the dishes, I'm too tired to take photos and blog. I'll take some photos this week.
Sophie and Kylie are doing great. Last night Sophie started feeding herself with a spoon. My Grandma Amy bought Kylie a small silver baby spoon with a curved handle. It's the perfect size for a baby to hold. They don't make them anymore, so she got hers from an antique store. I loved them so much that I bought several more from Ebay. Sophie ate mac & cheese with it and did very good.
Kylie starts Preschool today. She is growing up so fast, but still sucks on her fingers when she's tired (just like Sophie, same fingers too, both with their left hands). Her favorite things right now are Dora The Explorer and Barbie. She's already planning her birthday cake, although her birthday is 2 months away.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Monday August 20th
Posted by
E R I C A
at
6:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment