Sunday, August 5, 2007

We're back......



Last week was exhausting. I had a stomach bug that lasted from Tuesday to Friday. I went to the doctor who did a blood test, but nothing showed up. I feel better now. It's no fun trying to take care of two kids while feeling pukey.






Do you remember when you were a child and the ice cream man came down your street in the summer? I remember. Hearing the slow music coming from his truck was music to my ears. I don't remember what kind of ice cream I would get, I only remember that I loved it.






There's been a Good Humor truck in our neighborhood. It's never around the same time of day. Sometimes it's morning, sometimes it's 7 pm. Here's a photo of Kylie getting her ice cream. She chose the pink strawberry crunch bar.

1 comment:

Nai-Nai said...

Oh yes, I remember the ice cream truck coming down Forestcrest Way. You would come running into the house screaming for money. I would frantically search for quarters, nickles and dimes while you jumped up and down, flapping your arms and yelling "hurry, hurry, he's leaving". A few times I even raided your piggy bank (sorry). Your favorite was the vanilla bar covered in chocolate - the one that melted the quickest and was the messiest.

Thanks for the memories - love, mom