Well, it looks like we have another Shoe Girl in the house. Sophie has developed a love of shoes at 15 months. Kylie was two before she fell in love with shoes. When we went to China for Kylie's adoption I bought 14 pairs of squeaky shoes (plus a suitcase to haul them home), so perhaps I am to blame?
I keep Sophie and Kylie's shoes in a wicker basket next to the kitchen. Sophie's fun thing to do is to walk over to the basket and take out the shoes, one by one. She carefully studies each shoe, before deciding which ones to hand to Mama, Daddy and Big Sis.
I recently bought Kylie some plastic play high-heels. They're silver with a purple butterfly in the center. While Kylie enjoys them, Sophie is infatuated with them and is now trying to wear them.
2 comments:
Your daughters came by their "shoe fettish" naturally. Yours started when you no longer had to wear those ugly red corrective shoes. Once those came off there was no stopping you. Sad to say you also came by it naturally - from me. When I find a cute pair that fit really well I buy them in each color. Now that I no longer have to drag myself to work I'm still hanging on to my "motherload" of heels and pumps. I really need to git rid of them -- someday. I'm now collecting sandals. Thanks to you being able to sniff out a shoe bargain the moment you enter a store, my favorite flip flops are the Bass Sunjuns you found when we were at our annual Outlet Mall excursion.
love, mom
wow amazing blog....very much informative..This shoes dosent suets child....I think this baby got a new show case product for playing...I think this shoe belong to Joseph seibel product
Post a Comment