Tuesday, September 4, 2007

2 Sick Girls...

On the bus ride home today Steve called me. Daycare had called him, said that Kylie vomited and we needed to pick her up. Since I still had a good 45 minute before I'd get to daycare, Steve picked up Kylie and Sophie.

They had been home no less than 15 minutes when Sophie threw up on Steve. He passed her to me, and she then puked on me. I gave her a bath and then right before I went to give Kylie a bath, Kylie puked on me.

Needless to say, I've been doing laundry all night. Kylie's sleeping right now, and Steve's taking Sophie for a walk in the stroller.

Below are two photos of Kylie. You can tell that she's not feeling well. Poor thing.




1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

Poor babies. Hope you guys are on the wellness track soon.

beverly