The past two days we were finally blessed with some much-needed rain. Kylie was in school and Sophie and I stayed in and played. I have so much fun with her, and the day goes by quickly. I have absolutely no regrets about leaving my job and staying home with Sophie. This is time that I will never get back, and I'm blessed to be able to have all day to spend with her.
Do you remember making potholders when you were little? My older sister and I made them. You bought a kit with a small metal loom and cotton loops. Well, now the looms are plastic, but it's the same thing. I bought one at the store the other day and made some potholders while watching a movie.
Earlier this week I made a bid on Ebay for some Dora The Explorer stuff. Kylie is obsessed with Dora, and her birthday is in a month. I won the auction and the stuff arrived today. I won a huge fleece Dora doll pillow (new), Dora pajamas, Dora shirt (new), 4 packages of Dora figures (new and still in the box) plus more Dora dolls (new) and a Dora book. Most of the items I hid in the closet for her birthday, but I tucked the Dora doll into her bed as a surprise this afternoon. It was a huge hit! I also gave her the pajamas which she immediately wore.
Steve was at Morton's tonight for dinner with my father, so I took the kids to Wendy's. I've been on a low-cholesterol diet and this is the first time I've had french fries and a hamburger in a very long time. It was so good! And I learned that Sophie LOVES ketchup! She dipped her fries in it, her chicken nuggets, and even ate some plain with a spoon.
My potholders....
Sophie
Kylie loved her Dora pajamas....
Dora is almost as big as Kylie!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Rainy Day
Posted by
E R I C A
at
9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment